Contemporary home located on a private cul-de-sac street with a large side entry garage in a quiet sought after East Cobb neighborhood! This home has been meticulously maintained. Some of the homes new features include: roof & chimney cap, fencing, and windows throughout. Separate dining room, great room and living room with a wood burning fireplace. Large, spacious professionally built workshop available for use. Enjoy relaxing on the screen in gazebo or large deck looking out towards the professionally landscaped yard and the pond with a waterfall & stream.
- Rooms: Library/Office, Screened Porch, Separate Lvng Rm, Workshop
- Fireplace: 1 (In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: Other
- Basement: Yes (Slab/None)
- Interior: Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Laundry: Downstairs
- Style: Contemporary/Modern
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Parking Pad
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Cable Tv Avail, Street Lights
- Exterior: Cov/Enclosed Porch, Deck, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Gazebo, Irrigation System, Prof Landscaping
- Elementary School: Bells Ferry
- Middle School: Daniell
- High School: Sprayberry
- Constructed: 1975
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 49 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583