This comfortably appointed home, with spacious master on main, and cul-de-sac offers a private backyard and a view of the AAC meadow, separated by a healthy flowing creek. A stunning view from the family room is a must see and allows for a great setting for entertaining. The common area in the front yard lends itself to hours of play with wide open space. With three bedrooms upstairs, there is plenty of space for a large family. The terrace level offers ample space to make your own. Bright and sunny home.
- Rooms: Family Room, Great Room
- Fireplace: 2 (Gas Logs Remain, In Great/Fam Room, In Living Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Unfinished)
- Interior: 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, 10 ft + Ceil Lower, 10 ft+ Ceil Main, 2-Story Foyer, Double Vnty Other, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Auto Garage Door, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear Entry
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Undergrnd Utils
- Exterior: Deck, Irrigation System, Prof Landscaping
- Elementary School: Medlock Bridge
- Middle School: Autrey Mill
- High School: Johns Creek
- Constructed: 1993
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 16 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583