Urban retreat in beautiful Forest Hills. Fully updated ranch home on basement offers sleek kitchen with stainless appliances and quartz countertops; crown molding, double-paned (low-E) windows, skylights, shutters, hardwood and tile floors throughout with many other features. Observe the sunrise over the trees from sunroom offering multi-paned sliders & space for a wood stove. Extra large flat lot tastefully landscaped w unique features including Japanese maples, native chestnuts and blueberries. New paint, windows, roof, gutters, attic insulation. A must see!
- Rooms: Separate Lvng Rm, Sun Room
- Fireplace: 0 (None)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished)
- Interior: Bookcases, Disp Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Laundry: Main Level
- Style: Ranch
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: None
- Exterior: 1-2 Step Entry, Awnings/Shade Shutters, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Patio, Rainwater Collection
- Elementary School: Margaret Winn Holt
- Middle School: J.E. Richards
- High School: Central Gwinnett
- Constructed: 1961
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 49 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583