4 bedroom 3 bath home in the heart of Peachtree Corners. Hardwood flooring throughout, separate dining room and spacious family room. Bright kitchen with view to family room and stainless appliances. Breakfast nook overlooking the very private backyard. Office on main level could be a 5th bedroom. Upstairs features spacious bedrooms and freshly painted bathroom. Master bedroom has trey ceiling, walk in closet, huge bath with double vanity and updated shower and cabinets. So close to the Forum shopping center you could almost walk!
- Rooms: 2-Story Great Room, Bonus Room, Family Room
- Fireplace: 1 (Gas Starter, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Slab/None)
- Interior: 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, 10 ft + Ceil Lower, 2-Story Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Wall/Wall Carpet
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Attached
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Cable Tv Avail, Homeowners Assoc, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted
- Exterior: Deck, Fenced Yard, Irrigation System, Prof Landscaping
- Elementary School: Berkeley Lake
- Middle School: Duluth
- High School: Duluth
- Constructed: 1997
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 18 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583