Well appointed beautiful home in Amberfield. The updated kitchen will delight the most discriminating buyer. Double ovens, custom cabinets, island, and plenty of room. Screen porch is a rare find. Bedroom on the main with a full bath and powder room. A must see!
- Rooms: Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room, Media Room, Recreation Room, Screened Porch
- Fireplace: 1 (Gas Logs Remain, Gas Starter, In Great/Fam Room, Masonry)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Finished, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Main, 10 ft+ Ceil Main, 2-Story Foyer, Cathedral Ceiling, Disp Attic Stairs, Double Vnty Other, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, Trey Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Wall/Wall Carpet
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, 1-2 Step Entry, Attached, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Club House, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Swim Team, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Undergrnd Utils, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- Exterior: 1-2 Step Entry, Deck, Front Porch, Garden Area, Irrigation System, Prof Landscaping
- Elementary School: Simpson
- Middle School: Pinckneyville
- High School: Norcross
- Constructed: 1997
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 48 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583