This wonderfully appointed 3 car garage cul de sac home is a must see. Immaculate from top to bottom with wonderful natural light from all sides. The screen porch off the master bedroom is a great way to start or end your day. The screen porch off the kitchen lends itself to enjoy all times of the day. The backyard is beautifully landscaped and great for entertaining or play. Steam shower in the master bath and jetted tubs in the master and secondary bathroom is great for the whole family. Awesome basement. Stereo surround sound. Walk to the pool.
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Screened Porch, Separate Lvng Rm
- Fireplace: 2 (In Great/Fam Room, In Master Bedroom)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full)
- Interior: 10 ft+ Ceil Main, 2-Story Foyer, Cathedral Ceiling, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, His & Her Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Heating: Electric, Forced Air
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 3 Car Garage, Attached, Side/Rear Entry
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Cable Tv Avail, Club House, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted
- Exterior: Cov/Enclosed Porch, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Elementary School: Simpson
- Middle School: Pinckneyville
- High School: Norcross
- Constructed: 1997
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 53 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583