Enjoy wild life year round on this one acre home in Amberfield in Peachtree Corners. If you are looking for a backyard, this is it! In addition, this home offers 3 sides brick, side entry garage on a cul-de-sac street. Enter the beautiful open entry foyer with an office/study to the right and a formal living room to the left. The bright open kitchen has a view to the family room. This home offers 6 bedrooms/5 baths. The finished basement is a must see with a full bathroom, media room and workshop.
- Rooms: Family Room, Media Room, Recreation Room, Separate Lvng Rm
- Fireplace: 2 (Factory Built, In Basement, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Lower, 9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Disp Attic Stairs, Double Vnty Other, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 3 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Cable Tv Avail, Club House, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Park, Playground, Security, Sidewalk, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted
- Exterior: Deck, Fenced Yard, Irrigation System
- Elementary School: Simpson
- Middle School: Pinckneyville
- High School: Norcross
- Constructed: 1994
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 48 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583