Fantastic, well maintained 3-sided brick home with rocking chair front porch. Beautiful open kichen with rich cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, island and bright breakfast area. Huge master suite with double trey ceiling and plenty of room for sitting area.Master bath w/beautiful tiled shower and glass enclosure. Guest bedroom and full bath on main. Fabulous finished daylight basement great for in-law suite with family room, full kitchen, two bedrooms and bath. Large newly stained deck perfect for grilling. Backyard patio with rocks and pavers thruout.
- Rooms: Family Room, Separate Lvng Rm
- Fireplace: 1 (Gas Logs Remain, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Finished, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: 2-Story Foyer, 9 ft + Ceil Main, Disp Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet Available, Hardwood Floors, Trey Ceilings, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s), Wall/Wall Carpet, Bookcases
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Zoned, Central System
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Club House, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Swimming Pool, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Irrigation System
- Elementary School: Berkeley Lake
- Middle School: Duluth
- High School: Duluth
- Constructed: 2002
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 48 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583