Adorable custom built 3 bedroom home nestled in a private cul-de-sac in newly redistricted Peachtree Corners. Walk one mile to the Forum, Restaurants and Shopping. This home is full of character w/wood floors from an old church in Savannah to a tin roof on the screen porch. Private and Quiet. Great location. Long rocking chair front porch with swing. Walk to the River.
- Rooms: Screened Porch, Separate Den
- Fireplace: 2 (Double Sided, In Living Room, In Keeping Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Crawl Space, Exterior Entry)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Main, Disp Attic Stairs, Hardwood Floors, Bookcases
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Ranch, Rustic
- Parking: 2 Car Carport, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear Entry
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Walk to Shopping
- Exterior: Fenced Yard, Front Porch, 1-2 Step Entry
- Elementary School: Berkeley Lake
- Middle School: Duluth
- High School: Duluth
- Constructed: 1980
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 53 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583