Wonderful Amberfield home with flat fenced back yard. Bright open floor plan with view to family room from kitchen. Master bedroom is large with an attached den/study/sitting room. New carpet put in 5/7/2014 throughout the home with hardwoods in the kitchen and foyer. Great open space from den to kitchen. Secondary bedrooms are a good size with one having an alcove for desk or play area. Large deck for entertaining. Partially finished basement with full bath and fireplace. Lots of room to call home for a great price. Motivated Seller!
- Rooms: Family Room, Separate Lvng Rm
- Fireplace: 2 (Gas Starter, In Basement, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Exterior Entry)
- Interior: 2-Story Foyer, 9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Disp Attic Stairs, Double Vnty Other, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Club House, Fishing, Homeowners Assoc, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Swim Team, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- Exterior: Deck, Fenced Yard, Front Porch
- Elementary School: Simpson
- Middle School: Pinckneyville
- High School: Norcross
- Constructed: 1994
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 54 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583